Sunday, August 30, 2015

Adorkable

It's been a full week since my sister's wedding and I couldn't be happier to be back in the swing of things. I've been working a lot lately, and I'm praying that I will keep busy for years to come. Right now I'm just lying on my bed in Glendale, listening to some country music while studying up on some psychology.
Alex, an a-dork-able southern gentleman/veteran just left my house after a little romping today. It was much needed after being teased on my date last night. I feel really lucky to have a friend like Alex around since single life can be lonely. We've been seeing each other, as FWB, for the last few months, and it really takes the frustration away from my situation.
Nothing is worse than feeling completely alone in a big area like LA. We meant to study lines today, but fuck, that didn't get done at all. We were having too much fun just doing what we love to do - mess around.
Alex is an actor too, although very new to the game. He'll do fine since he is charmer. He hasn't anything to worry about.
I just have to be careful to keep myself from falling in love with him romantically.  I already love and appreciate him as a friend, but romantically, yeah, that's never going to happen. I need to find someone like him though. Smart, funny, attractive, an aggressive dominant- someone who can purr and growl in my ear. Yeah, purring is the biggest turn on ever.
Seriously, men, if you know how to purr, try it out on a lady who is digging you. A little growl can go a long way.
Well, as much as I'd love to have the perfect man in my life, I am kinda having fun being single. I was able to get a free dinner and movie this weekend, which never happens, so at least I have that going for me.
By the way, Straight Outta Compton was a freaking great movie. Totally worth a watch, even if you don't like that type of music, you'll love how well it was shot and produced. Very tasteful and insightful. Apparently Ice Cube's son played him in the movie too, which is pretty fucking cool. He looked exactly like him.
Life is good. Tomorrow I work on Grandfathered as a pastry chef again, and then we will see what happens with that agency this week. Cross your fingers that something awesome will happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment