Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Representation

Well, I'm happy to report that I finally signed a contract for representation for commercial work. I'm so glad this happened because I feel like I can truly trust this agency. I'll do my best to give my all for them too. I can't wait to start cashing checks and being recognized by friends and family. There is nothing that will make me more proud than doing exactly what I love with my life. After I signed today I was able to hang out with my friend Murphy at the Glendale mall. He helped me take pictures of my hand for submitting to hand modeling jobs. I have been on my phone all day trying to procure a job but I can't seem to get any extra work. I'm nervous, especially since I have so many bills to pay. We will see how things go.
I'm a little tired anyways from dropping off Alex at the airport this morning. We had to get up early, but at least I got to say goodbye before he left for Atlanta. I hope he has a great time at Dragon-Con. Wish I could be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment